About Integrity Florida
Integrity Florida is a nonpartisan, nonprofit research institute and government watchdog whose mission is to promote integrity in government and expose public corruption. Our vision is government in Florida that is the most open, ethical, responsive and accountable in the world.
Integrity Florida policy solutions have been incorporated into 10 new laws increasing government transparency and accountability in Florida.
Founded in January 2012 by Dan Krassner, Nicole Krassner and Michael Dema, Integrity Florida is based in Tallahassee, Florida. Research Director Ben Wilcox joined the organization in February 2012.
Current research is focused on increasing government transparency and accountability through open budgets, open contracts, open data, ethics reform, campaign finance reform and reducing cronyism.
What Others are Saying about Integrity Florida
Tampa Bay Times: “…the independent watchdog and research group Integrity Florida took little time raising its profile and becoming an influential player in public policy.”
Pensacola News-Journal: “…Integrity Florida is on the side of angels, doing work on the anti-corruption stage and urging Florida lawmakers to do something about our top-ranked status.”
Global Integrity: “Integrity Florida … exemplifies what it means to work for common good.”
Washington Post: Integrity Florida proposal “…ultimately could shape reform efforts on the federal level…”
How Integrity Florida is Funded
Thank you to all of our philanthropic supporters for their investment in the mission of Integrity Florida:
Allie & Robert Gore
Ann & Richard Linthicum
Betty Ra & Marvin Ivey
C.C. Doc Dockery
Carol & William Weissert
Charles R. Dassance
Concerned Citizens of Franklin County
Dan & Nicole Krassner
Edward J. and Vivian E. Lurie fund within the Community Foundation of Tampa Bay
Fred & Sylvia Petty
Harvey I. Goldstein
Helen & Ben Jacobstein
Jill Maunder Ogden
John L O’Brien
Laura L. Starkey
Leonard J. Mankin
Leslie B. Mankin
Luis C. Morse
Mike & Melody Walton
Panza, Maurer & Maynard, P.A.
Peter Butzin Irrevocable Trust
Robert M. Levy
Robert M. Nied
Security Consulting Network LLC
Sheila & Todd Siegel
Stephen J. Roth
The Tea Party Network
Thomas & Elizabeth Reid
Victoria Day Najjar
William H. McBride
Project-specific funding from the following organizations:
- Florida State University Foundation (LeRoy Collins Institute) provided funding specifically for Tough Choices: Florida Counties Bridge the Ethics Policy Gap (released November 29, 2012).
- Americans for Prosperity provided funding specifically for Enterprise Florida: Economic Development or Corporate Welfare (released February 5, 2013).
- Florida State University Foundation (LeRoy Collins Institute) provided funding specifically for Tough Choices: Best Practices in Campaign Finance and Public Access to Information (released February 10, 2014).
- Southern Alliance for Clean Energy provided funding specifically for Power Play: Political influence of Florida’s top energy corporations (released March 31, 2014)
- Florida State University Foundation (LeRoy Collins Institute) provided funding specifically for a campaign finance policy study to be released in 2015.
(Comprehensive Integrity Florida donor list as of April 10, 2015)